Friday, December 7, 2007

The Lazy Girl's Guide to Shoe Storage

I loved the idea of clear shoe boxes protecting my shoes and transforming them from a messy heap to neat rows of beautifully stacked shoes. But lazy ole me found those tricky little sideflaps just too much of a bother and soon my shoe closet was back to its old look.

But take 1 clear shoe box + 1 clear drawer = WOW!

Benjibox.com.au was born and I haven't looked back.

Now I search the web for cool and innovative products that help solve those pesky problems that we as busy women face everyday. Like finding the right pair of shoes when you're in a hurry or having somewhere to put your wet bikini after a day at the beach.

If you have an annoying problem that you think someone should invent a solution email me at info@benjibox.com.au or post a comment here and I'll do my best to find a solution for you.

1 comment:

natalie said...

Hi everyone please could you tell me where else i canfind some cheap clear shoe boxes? I've tried theshoelounge.co.uk but they've sold out any comments would be much appreciated